by VideoMoja on March 27, 2017, 5:22 pm
Nollywood Romance Movies
Everybody loves to love, and what better way to experience the thrill of love (though fictional) from our Nollywood romantic movies. If you like to get cozy with a couple of good movies by your side that will give you the love jitters and goose bumps, then you are in luck because we bring you a compiled list of movies that we think to rank in the top list of our romantic movies.
- Phone swap. Mary, a young and hardworking girl mistakenly swaps her phone at the airport with her very staunch and cold boss, this “accident” marks the beginning of a beautiful love story.
- Romantic Attraction. A tragedy that leaves behind a beautiful gift. This is the story of a beautiful love story of a little girl who plays matchmaker for her lonely dad who was widowed by his wife during childbirth. He gives unconditional love to his daughter who now wants a mother figure and a companion for her father.
- Mr and Mrs. An award winning comedy and romance movie that narrates about a couple trying to manage their busy social status as well as their love life.
- Tango with me. A beautiful yet sad story taking us through the life of a beautiful girl who is defined on one of the happiest occasions of her life but this does not stop her from pursuing her journey of love and forgiveness.
- Flower girl. Young florist falls in love with a young man and when their love is faced by challenges, she goes through the trouble of seeking help from a well-known celebrity in order to make her relationship work.
- Falling. When love puts you to the test like the couple in this movie and still conquers at the end of the day, you know it is true and pure, the story of a lady whose partner was left unconscious for months after an accident but remains by his side to the very end.
These are just but a few of the best of Nollywood romance which will definitely keep you warm and fuzzy as you watch and learn something from them.